Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Band, Honor Chorus, and A Cute Lil Baby

Ok so I have not posted in a little while so here is why. I was going to post like 3 months ago but then I forgot so I finally got to it now. So today was band so I brought my clarenet in and started playing. I originally was playing the flute but it was so hard. Now I know that all insturemts are hard but I could barely get a sound out of the thing. So now I am playing flute. Today was Honor Chorus so I had to do my homework really quick but it was easy. When I got there at 5:00 pm they were already started so what I did was I just go in slowly and nobody would notice and it worked ( not normal) so we just warmed up and were good.so we sng a couple ssongs and then it was over,Boo!! not . Ok so my niece is coming tomorrow and worst nightmare I of course have chorus practice. So I will just to wait a little longer to see her. But that is ok because no school on Friday and mom said that I can miss Monday to spend time w/ her + weekend! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

No comments: